Tuesday, November 28, 2017

And so it goes.....

Departments and organizations have varying requirements for 'full disclosure' from their employees.  I have been informed that all digital media authored by employees must be reported. 

The short version is they want to be able to make sure you don't talk bad about the boss, and if you do they want to be able to identify you so they can stop you.  Rather than give in and allow them to read what was never meant for them, I torched it. 

I have toyed with the idea of blogging again, mainly projects I work on.  I may in fact do that at a later date, but it will be with the knowledge that 'They are watching'.

If you were a reader, thanks for the audience, thanks for the comments.


3 comments:

  1. I wish you had blogged more the last several years. You were good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete