Friday, November 30, 2012

Sorry I've been busy....

Had the weirdest meeting ever! Sat in a conference room with the doors
locked with some guy who I think was from Homeland Security, a very
old Hispanic male, and an interpreter. The Homeland Security guy
looked like he should have been and English teacher, the interpreter
looked like a linebacker for the NFL, and he old man looked
like...like an old Mexican with a tattoo on his face and a wooden
ear ring.

After they tried to convince me why they had to talk to me instead of
say, anyone else, we talked for a couple of hours. The old man gave a
great lesson in Meso-American history and politics, and threw in a
quick lesson on religion and something about magic or power or
something.

Anyway, when it was all said and done they gave me a little stone disk
that the old man said was a calendar of some sort, a very intricately
carved wooden box with 'something' locked inside, (he said I would
know what to do with it when I needed it) and one very specific task
to complete; "Save the world".

And apparently there is a dead line.

So, I may not be around much in the next few weeks, but if you see me
after the 21st of December, just a thank you is enough.

3 comments:

Robert said...

Dude, ease up a bit on the recreational drugs, man.

Anonymous said...

Glad your still around. I check by every week.
Riley

Larry said...

Well...good luck, let us know if you need anything...