Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Super Secret School

I can't tell you where I'm writing this from. I can't tell you where I'm going to police school. I can't tell you what I'm learning, and I can't tell you who I'm in school with.

I can say generically this is both better and worse than I had thought. It' is so far more interesting than I had believed it would be, and the physical training is worse than I thought it would be.

I'm not the oldest, but I am close. I'm not the most out of shape, but I am close.
I'll just say that there are a lot of young men coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan after serving in the Military. Many of them seem to end up wanting to be police officers.

I will say we have a lot of very good young men and women in our class.

Of course, I feel like this guy:



Mr Fixit

No comments: