Thursday, August 19, 2010

Training.....

I have been notified, and am preparing for a new class.  I will be training as a Fire Investigator starting in a few days.  It's something I've been wanting to do, and asking to do for a while now.  For the time being at least, I will still be working as an inspector and assisting in investigations as 'additional duty'.    We'll see what develops from that.

And now for something completely different:

I will be updating the list of "Worthy Reads" soon.  It's something I have needed to do for a while.  I have a few to add, and a few to remove.  If anyone doesn't already have reciprocal linkage, let me know.

Mr Fixit

5 comments:

Lawyer said...

That's good news, then. Hopefully, that will turn into a desirable position.

BobG said...

Congratulations; it good to hear about someone who is actually moving up in their job. Hope the training goes well.

Brigid said...

I may have some interesting reading for you along those lines.

If you wish, send me your email via a comment (which won't be posted) and I'll send it to you.

Anonymous said...

Spent 30 years investigating fires. Love it! Good luck to you! My only advice-dig it until the floor in the room of origin is clean, clean, clean.

TXGunGeek said...

So, is your class going to bring you to Brayton Training Field?
If so, drop me a note and we'll meet up while you're there.