Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bliss

The test is over. 

I walked into the test room, feeling pretty good.  I felt confident, I felt ready.

I sat down, and when we were told, I opened the test booklet and started.  As I went through the test, I just knew I was doing well.  Toward the end of my time, I had only about 3 questions which I had no idea about.  Overall, I felt my score would be in the low to mid 90's.

As I walked up to the scoring area, and the lady ran it through the scoring machine, I held my breath wondering if 93 would be the top score of the entire test.

When she told me I had only gotten 70% correct, it proved;

Ignorance really is bliss.

Mr Fixit

2 comments:

farmist said...

Do you get the test back so you can learn from your mistakes?

Mr. Fixit said...

Yeah, we get to 'review' it. They keep it.

Ah, next year is just around the corner.

Mr Fixit