Thursday, March 25, 2010

The list gets longer

They almost told me not to help anymore, EVAR!  But they stopped just short.

In case you folks didn't know, record keeping and responsibility are very important.  That along with accountability are usually taken very seriously, especially with the Law Enforcement types across the hall from me.  As an example, when the investigators order and receive ammo for their duty handguns, they have to account for where each and every single round comes from and goes to.

So imagine my concern when I found an entire case of 1000 rounds of 9mm duty ammo just sitting on one of their desks.  Right out there in the open where anybody could pick it up and just walk off with it.

It was truly out of the goodness of my heart, and worry for them, that I secured the ammo for them.  I thought I was doing a favor by putting in a dark, hard to find little niche where NO ONE could find it.

It was comical to see them wondering around trying to hide their panic and find the ammo.  If they had only asked I would have told them.

And they didn't even say thanks.

Mr Fixit

1 comment:

Larry said...

Ungrateful jerks ;)