Monday, February 15, 2010

Olympics

I have to admit, I was very surprised to see the Biathlon competition at the Olympic games shown on TV yesterday.  I would have never thought that the big networks would show a shooting sport.

It was fun to watch and interesting.  It lead to my youngest son asking about the sport, and wanting to try it.  Now think about that for a minute.  how many other kids or adults might have been influenced or at least interested in a shooting sport because of this?

We're winning folks!

Mr Fixit

1 comment:

Lawyer said...

I thought the same thing! I was alone in the living room, watching the biathlon and wondering how I would be able to manage anything lile that. After some time, I look around and notice that my wife, my mother-in-law, and two daughters are fascinated by the competition.