Monday, December 7, 2009

Time for a Change

I've really enjoyed the last 17 ish years in the fire station. I've had a lot of fun, and worked with a lot of good people. I've done and seen things most people out there can only try to imagine from watching TV. And by the way, if you want to see what it is like, the most realistic TV show is still Emergency!, just sayin'.

But, as they say, all good things must end. Well, not always end, but things change. And it is about to be one of those changes for me. I would like to tell you for sure what I'll be doing, but the truth is I am not sure yet. What I do know is that I should find out for sure soon, hopefully this week. We'll see then if it is a good change or a not so good change.

Big changes are coming, and I have lots of 'stuff' going on, so blogging may be a bit slow.

Wish me luck, I'm goin' in.

Mr Fixit

5 comments:

Linda said...

Here's alot of good luck wishes from central Mississippi.
Really enjoy your blog.

Bob S. said...

Mr. Fixit,

Good luck and prayers to you.

I always found the changes like that to be nervewracking and liberating at the same time.

It was a pleasure seeing you at the blog meet earlier this month. Wish we had an opportunity to talk.

Starik said...

Good luck, hopefully this will be a good change

TOTWTYTR said...

Is this the change we talked about at the blogger get together? If so, I wish you luck, but I don't envy you.

Mr. Fixit said...

Gary, yes it is. There is more, not sure if I was able to tell you the whole story, but you have the basics at least. Nothing bad, just....different.