Saturday, December 26, 2009

Post holiday buying plans

Santa came to see us this year again.  Judging from the number of times I heard the phrase"awesome!" ( I stop counting at 8), I think the boys were very happy. 

However, Santa somehow forgot to bring daddy the reloading set he asked for.  So, in post holiday capitalist fashion, I'm going to get it for myself.  Now I only need to decide if I can justify the extra loot for either a turret press or (gasp) a progressive.

Last minute recommendations still being excepted.

Mr Fixit

6 comments:

Brigid said...

I hope you and the family had a nice Christmas.

I think I should see if they have holsters 50% off with the Christmas ornaments.

farmist said...

Dillon 650

Mr. Fixit said...

Dangit!!!

I deleted a comment before I could read it.

Anonymous said...

I have a Dillon also, great press once you get the initial set up bugs worked out. Also, in the manual is states if primers get stuck, soak the tube in penetrating oil and throw it away. Then call us and we will send you a new one free of charge. Got a like that.

JimB said...

Depend on what you are loading... Pistol cartriges a progressive. Rifle a single stage or turret.

Buddy said...

Anything Dillon... I have had two, a Square Deal, then a 650. Both were superlative machines, and the customer service is LEGENDARY! I use Lee single stage equipment for rifle. Also good stuff and inexpensive.