Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'd like to try that

Just opened and email, and saw a product I would like to know more about.  The Surefire Ear Pro Sonic Defender.  Looks very interesting.  I can only assume it is for protection from gunfire, while allowing you to hear around the range.  However it doesn't specifically say that, so I wonder....

I have looked at the electronic hearing protectors but they get a bit pricey.  Would love to talk to someone who has tried these to get a first hand review.  For the price, they would seem to be a very decent alternative to the larger more expensive muffs.  Although they may not perform as well.  May have to look into those.

Mr Fixit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author thefixitshop.blogspot.com !
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

salamandertales said...

I use these. They are quite comfortable and work as advertised. Should have a review up in the next few days.