Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cowboys and Indians--with pics of me

Well, how about Country boys and Ishapores?

The Indian Enfield before and after:
You can see another Ishy butt stock of the same color as mine started for comparison.

Some other highlights:





I didn't realize it at first, but this is my 500th post on this blog. So in reward (or punishment) for sticking around so long with me if you want to see a pic of me, holding this rifle, you have to click here. Said I'd never post my picture on my blog. Oh, and disregard the work clothes.

Mr Fixit

3 comments:

farmist said...

Nice lookin' piece there, Fixit.
I think ya' done good.

Julie said...

nice arms ... :)

and a nice rifle too ....

TOTWTYTR said...

Nice work, Mr. Fixit. That Ishy looks terrific. And it was nice to see you and meet the lovely Mrs. Fixit the other night.