Monday, October 5, 2009

Eewwwwww!!!

Attention Sonic Drive-In:

If you happen to have, not only a drive in service, but a walk up and interior table dining area, you would be best served to keep it clean. And if you have a public restroom in the dining area, is it too much to ask that it be clean enough to stand in?

On my way back from Houston, I stopped and ate at a Sonic. Sat in the car, ordered, and ate. I wish I had of stopped there. But, nature called so I went inside to the restroom. And let me say this, I have rarely felt that the mens room was so heinously filthy that I felt uncomfortable even standing in it.

Way to go Sonic! Makes me not want to think about the kitchen.

Mr Fixit

2 comments:

Bob said...

Did you tell the store manager?

Gerald said...

I was just talking to someone about Sonic and how I miss their Jalapeno burgers.