Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Braggin'

A while back I started on a revolutionary diet program. A program so radical that many will never try it. But I wasn't afraid. I bravely jumped out there and started. I post now a refresher of the Totally Amazing Radical Diet Program.

You ready? Here it is:
Eat less
Exercise more


Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Except for.....no that's it.

So far, I have lost at least 20 pounds. I say at least because I'm not sure where I was when I started. I didn't weigh myself until a couple of weeks in to it.

Oh, yeah! Go team me!!

I am sure it is a consequence, I no longer need blood pressure meds. After about 15 pounds of loss, my BP was 80/40, for 3 days. Then I got off the meds, and now it stays no higher than 112/82 for the last 2 weeks.

You may now bask in the awesome that is me.

Mr Fixit

2 comments:

Tolewyn said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I dropped almost 60 pounds when I was sick last year and alot changed for me as well. BP is down AND sleep apnea went away. All kids of healthy goodness. Keep at it.

TOTWTYTR said...

That's pretty much the key according to my primary care doctor. For me, it's riding a bike, which is not only fun, but easier on my body than running, and when I ride consistently drops weight (or fat) quickly.

I also find that I can climb stairs on calls with a lot less effort.