Monday, May 11, 2009

It's where? exactly?

The youngest son gets to miss school today. He has a piano guild performance/contest to attend. He's been taking piano lessons for a couple of years now, and we are told is pretty good for his age. The instructors must be members of a guild (not sure what to call it, other than what they call it "Guild") and their students must participate in contest.

So today we will soon be off to The University of Texas at Tyler for said competition.

I have yet to find out where exactly at the UT Tyler campus it is though. My wife seems to look at this as a minor annoyance. I on the other hand would like to know where I am going before I am 30 minutes late.

Maybe I'll just drive around. Or I guess I could call and ask.

I'll just drive, what could possibly go wrong?

Mr Fixit

No comments: