Tuesday, March 24, 2009

misbehavin'

I love my wife, very very much. But today, she is working and I am home alone. So you know what that means, right? That's right, I'm misbehaving. Doing something she doesn't like. At least I have the good taste not to do it while she's here.

Now, before you start to think the wrong thing, just let me tell ya.

If you are a gun person, and if you work on or refinish your own guns, then you might know that you can not bake on a new gun finish in the oven inside the house without it smelling up the whole house. So, what's a guy to do? That's right, you wait until SWMBO is gone for several hours and do it then.

And now is then for me.

Pics of the project later.


Mr Fixit

1 comment:

Detail Medic said...

I had nothing dirty on the brain. My vote was for junk food, sports on the TV and scratching yourself. But guns work too.