Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh man

I am an addict. I drink Dr. Pepper. Everyday starts with a 32 oz cup on the way to work, or on the way home, or when I take the kids to school. The rest of the day I 'sip' on a Dr Pepper all day, or make due with coffee or iced tea.

Caffeine

Gotta have it.

So I hope you can imagine my delima when I get up this morning and find that with the wife gone to the college, I have no way to go and get a Dr Pepper. On top of that, the coffee in the house is Decaf.

Why in the hell do they make decaf?

And who left it in my pantry?


5 comments:

Detail Medic said...

Somewhere the wife is giggling...

Easily Lost said...

I'm just as bad, but my liquid caffeine of choice is coke. Never cared for coffee.

ASM826 said...

If I found decaf in my pantry, I would throw it away.

Larry said...

They make decaf so that I can have a cup of coffee in the morning before I go to bed (I work nights).
But I don't actually have any here at the house. It's at work, where it belongs.

drjim said...

Makes me wonder why people drink DIET DE-CAF drinks.
If you're gonna do that, why not just drink water....