Monday, December 29, 2008

Vacation planning

Wife and I were talking this morning about possible vacations this summer. Of course dream trips like Disney World, and a Sea Cruise were mentioned.

I offered "How about we take a cruise with some of my friends off the coast of Somalia?"

To which she responded "Somalia?!?! That's where the pirates are."

Me: "No, see you missed the part about my friends going with us."

Her: "Oh"


So how about it folks? I figure we split the cost on giant yacht, or just charter a whole cruise ship. I'm thinking international waters, a stop over somewhere out of the US to purchase a few trinkets such as ammo and grenade launchers.

Oh! the fun we could have!


Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-H L Mencken



Mr Fixit

2 comments:

PA State Cop said...

GUNNER! Caliber .50! Fire and Adjust! On the WAY! ;)

Billy Sparks said...

Need help for a overweight Vol Firefighter for NC?