Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Politics

The election is not far away. I don't think anyone would be surprised at my political leanings, heck if you look back a few posts there's a nice graph that shows me into Libertarian territory.

I'm not really one to tell anybody else what they should do, and I appreciate the same from others in return.

I don't know if you care or want to know who I'm voting for this election. If you do, read on.

As you've most likely noticed, I have a blog button for McCain on the right side of the screen, at the top. If you are so inclined, It will take you to the official website of the campaign where you may sign up to assist, or donate.

I fear an Obama Presidency. I fear the taxes, the restrictive laws, the plan to steal my money to pay for health care of those who won't work, and many other factors.

I know a McCain Presidency might not be much better in some ways. In others, it could make the difference in ending (as in the case of firearms) a freedom completely.

But to me, more than anything, a McCain Presidency sets up the very real possibility of Sara Palin as the front runner in as little as 4 years. That's change I can believe in.

And don't forget the very real probability of the next president appointing multiple Supreme Court Justices. Folks we just can't take a chance with this, not now, not with the alternatives.

So, very soon I will walk into the voter booth and vote for McCain/Palin. I hope that all of you want to do the same.

Mr Fixit

No comments: