Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Campaign songs

Just a thought;

You know how the candidates seem to pick a theme song for the campaign? I thought I might help them out with suggestion or two.

Right now I'm thinking that with the addition of Palin on the ticket the McCain camp should use "Now I'm a Believer!" by The Monkeys, or Smashmouth whichever they prefer.

My first thought for The Messiah? "You got another thing coming!" Judas Priest

Now, I'm asking for your help. What do you think would make some great campaign songs? Post 'em here, or on your blog and let me know so I can see 'em.

Mr Fixit

4 comments:

Walrilla said...

Obama - "Nowhere Man" Beatles
McCain - "Hair of The Dog" Nazareth
Palin - "Legs" ZZ Top

GeorgeH said...

Last night they were using "Johnny be Good" by Chuck Berry.
Seemed to work.

Larry said...

After listening to Sarah Palin's speech I must nominate "Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty.

The Old Man said...

McCain -"You're So Vain"
Obama - "Kumbyah"
Palin - "The March of Cambreadth"

"Gotcher six, Sarahcuda. Lock and load."