Monday, April 7, 2008

Changes

You all know that just as many people change, so does their blog. By that I mean both mine, and others.

I have changed the list of Worthy Reads on the side, this time both adding, and removing. Both Babs RN, Future Donut Addict have been removed. Both of them have stopped blogging, at least there. I had hoped that both would get settled, or whatever it took and come back. Alas, it seems not to be the case. I wish them both the best in whatever they seek.

But all is not sad. I have added to the list as well. Again the additions are for my benefit. I read these blogs by way of other blogs, so linking them here just makes it easy for me. I'm sure all of my readers are already familiar with them.

Roberta X, and Squeaky Wheel are added, as well as Larry Corriea of MHI fame.

You know, I do want a Saiga built like Abomination. In fact I think I need one, not that that has anything to do with it.

So, I lost 2, added 3 for a net gain of 1.

Always count the positive!

Mr Fixit

No comments: