Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What? Again?

I have found out that I will be transferred, again. I don't know why *cough*.

I will soon be sent to the farthest realm of the kingdom. In fact, where I am going is closer to the City Hall of two other cities, than to the City Hall of my own. In fact it is so far from where I am, I will be transferred into a different battalion, which would mean a different Battalion Chief.

Hmm, what were the odds?

But don't fret for me. I know a lot of the guys out there, so moving in won't be problem. The pace is a little slower there, and the guys a little older. That area is known as a place to send the older guys to take it easy, or the trouble makers so you can forget them. I wonder which one they think I am?

We'll see how it is in a few weeks.

Mr Fixit

No comments: