Monday, January 21, 2008

Make it stop!

I think it's the flu.

I feel like poo.

That officer class I was supposed to be in last week, well, I'll have to do it again. I left school Wednesday morning, and I have been very sick since then. Last night was the worst though. I woke up shivering, chills, and pain at 3am.

I have missed school, and so far 2 regular shifts of work. I hurt. I am tired. I want to be better.

This sucks.

I just wanted to leave a note to say expect light blogging for a few days.

Mr Fixit

3 comments:

Bryan said...

Heres to you feeling better buddy. Its most likely the flu but I'll blame the Cedar trees anyways and cut one down in your honor.

You can spend the duration of your sick time thinking about how pissed off Al Gore just now got when he read that.

OK Katrina said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Pretend to be union.

Rest a lot.

chris muir