Thursday, January 31, 2008

Feeling better

You know, it's really amazing how much better you feel when you stop hurting. And yes bcfd36, when I do it I do it right- or wrong depending on your outlook.

I won't bore you with a long story of "Woe to me", but let me hit a couple of high points.

First, when you start to feel sick, do something about it. Don't ignore it, especially for over a week. On that note, fever lasting more than a couple of days, or really high should be looked into immediately. And last, when you have physical pain it needs to be addressed.

Our bodies were either created as, or evolved into wondrous machines. Our bodies have amazing capabilities to tell us when something is wrong. But we have to listen to them.

Take care of your body, it's the only one you get.


Mr Fixit

1 comment:

Larry said...

Glad to see you are feeling better Mr Fixit, MRSA is some nasty stuff.