Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thanks

Thanks for all the warm wishes. I really do appreciate them. Thanks for the advice, I really do listen.
Thanks for the comments, and the e-mails, I have tried to answer them all.

It was a long weekend, walking around an elephant in the room the whole time. There were lots of hugs. Finally, when she brought it up, we talked.

Suffice to say, we agreed not to worry or talk about it until we knew more. We hugged after that, and I went and let the elephant back in.

Denial is the first step they say. And yet, we don't even know for sure if there is anything to worry about The hardest part for me I guess is that she doesn't want to tell anybody what's happening, not her family, or friends. That leaves me with no one to share my fears with, except here.

She (we) will go to the Komen Center Thursday for tests.

Thank you all again for the thoughts.

Mr Fixit

4 comments:

The Future said...

You and your wife will be in my prayers. Godspeed

Larry said...

My RN sister says she had a patient who drank Propel sports water to prevent hair loss associated with chemo. She said it worked, the patient never lost her hair.
I've linked your blog. God bless you both.

DW said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and, espesially her.

Dazd said...

I will keep you and the Mrs. in my thoughts and prayers.