Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Milestone

It seems I have hit a milestone. Just short of one year ago I started this little blog. On December 22, at 6:43am shop time I had my 25,oooth visit.

I still find it hard to believe that people want to read this drivel I type. It's great, but hard to believe.

I realize that my Blog-Daddy Law Dog, and my Blog-Brother AD have more readers. That's fine. This has been interesting, and even fun so far.

And, I have no plans to stop.



So, who are you? From Methodist Hospital of Indiana in Indianapolis, at 7:43am your time on December 22. Staff? Patient? Ambulance jockey?

I suppose it is de rigueur to offer you the opportunity to pick the next (or at least a) blog post topic. Send me an email to thefixitshop@gmail.com, or just a comment here.

And to all of you folks who have stopped by from time to time, thank you.

Mr Fixit

2 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

Congrats on the milestone, Mr. Fixit, and the upcoming blogiversary!

As they say, it's the quality, not the quantity that counts. ;)

TD said...

Congratulations!