Thursday, December 27, 2007

Additions

I have a couple of additions to the list of worthy reads.

First up is Bryan, of Hill Country Blogger. Bryan lives in the beautiful Hill Country of Texas, hence the name. He has good taste in miter saws, and beer.

Also new to the list is Larry, over at Last Refuge Of a Scoundrel. I have visited his blog in the past, but time and the list of many things to do kept me from being a returning visitor. When I posted about my wife's mammogram results, he sent me encouragement. The fact is that he was encouraging me, all the while being all he can for his own wife who was just diagnosed with cancer. If the worst happens with my wife, I hope I can do for her what Larry is doing for his wife.

Folks, go by and visit these guys. Tell them I sent you.

Mr Fixit

3 comments:

Larry said...

Thanks for the link Mr Fixit.
Happy New Year to you and yours.

Bryan said...

I famous!

I'm more than famous I'm INfamous

CresceNet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.