Monday, November 19, 2007

Here He Comes....

It's Lieutenant Fixit.

Yes, you may all gape in awe of my lieutentantedness.

Today, the promotion is effective.

In early December I will transfer to another shift. I will be the officer on an engine. My crew will consist of a driver/engineer and 2 firefighters. My new house will have an MICU with 2 firefighters/paramedics, my engine crew, and a truck with a Captain, driver/engineer and firefighter.

I'd like to take just a moment to lay my humbleness and tact aside, and yell from the rooftops:
"I made it! Woo Hoo!"


Thank you.
We now return to regular blogging.

Mr Fixit

5 comments:

Brandon said...

Congrats & best of luck adjusting to the promotion.

OK Katrina said...

Congratulations!

Detail Medic said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats!

Gerald said...

Congratulations! I would be yelling Woo Hoo too.

Chris in SE TX said...

Congratulations Fixit!!!!

So, now that you no longer have to stress about the promotion, we expect at least a couple good, funny stories to be posted again!!!!!

Soon!!!!

:)