Saturday, July 7, 2007

Updates

Time for additions to the list of worthy reads. I'm sure everyone here knows about Marko, the munchkin wrangler. I find myself going to his blog by way of Tam, or Law Dog every day, so for my convenience I am adding him here. Likewise with Crystal over at Boobs, Injuries and Dr.Pepper. I get to her by way of Ambulance Driver every day so she gets listed as well.

Possibly not known to everybody here is Ralphd00d, over at Boobies and Beer. He's funny, and I like the name. Ralphd00d, great name.

And last but certainly not least is Detail Medic at My Life in a Firehouse. She is a female firefighter paramedic. And for the record, I found her via Monkey Girl before AD blogged about her. I have had the privilege of working with a female firefighter in my department, and I appreciate Detail Medics sometimes unique outlook on the job we do and the lives surrounding it.


I think (hope) I am caught up now on the linkage issue. If I have missed anybody, send me an e-mail at thefixitshop at gmail dot com.

Mr Fixit

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Many thanks for the linkage!!