Thursday, June 7, 2007

Uh, Thanks

Thanks to all who responded to the previous post. To say that I was surprised is an understatement.

After asking some advice a while back, I determined that this blog is for me. My ego is more than happy to have other people read and enjoy it, but it is for me mainly. Saying that, I also know I have fooled at least a few folks into coming back over and over to read my scribblings. I know I don't have the readership of my blog brother, or blog father, and that's OK too.

In fact, after I hit the "publish post" button, I thought perhaps I should apologize to the regular readers for such a personal, non-interesting post. I knew it was for me, and though I might be wasting RSS bandwidth for others.

Thank you all for the comments, and e-mails.

AD, I do appreciate the feedback. Thanks brother. And the link! Site meter was turning like a ceiling fan.

Amanda, thanks very much! An "official" awesome dad. I am so going to throw this in their face!

Blue Ridge Medic, thanks, and link added.

Brandon, Mrs. Who, and DW; I think he will be fine. You guys are right, the apple doesn't fall to far.

Charlie, Kim, and Kelly (from email); no we didn't fight. In fact, we didn't even have a cross word. Just a realization that it was time for a change.

No comments: