Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Meme

Saw this on several other sites. Nobody tagged me, but like Strings, I jumped in too.

Here is the

LALOLKFATYK Meme:

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? What time is it now?

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. My printing is much better, if I go slow.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked turkey, or Garlic bologna

DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3 boys, and one God-Daughter somewhere....

IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Possibly, but I can be hard to get to know. I just might piss myself off and give up.

DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? define "alot"

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Negative ghost rider. Lost them at the tender age of 3.

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? You gotta be kidding. It hurts to be up high, why would I want to jump from up there?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Captain Crunch Crunch Berries

DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Mostly wear boots in one form or another. When I am in dress shoes, I untie. Sneakers and such get united sometimes.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I would like o think I am, but in truth I am not.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I'm not a big ice cream fan. However I do like sherbet.

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? General appearance. how they stand/sit/dress, how they hold themselves. Then I usually check out the physical.

RED OR PINK? For what? I like red fire trucks, does that count? They really shouldn't be pink.

WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? the extra weight I've gained since I quit smoking.

WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Ex-wife, but I've been going to the pistol range to practice.

WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, and oil tanned boots.

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? home made burgers

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The voices in my head, and the hum of the fan on my computer power supply.

IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? brown

FAVORITE SMELLS? A wood fire-mesquite, oak, pecan; rain, leather, my wife's perfume.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My oldest son.

FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?I don't watch

HAIR COLOR[S]? Black with Grey

EYE COLOR? brown

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? not anymore. Had Lasik a few years ago and love it!

FAVORITE FOOD? Salmon fillet, or smoked meat

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Scary movies make me uncomfortable. I keep wanting the characters to do something about the situation like get a gun and make the problem go away.

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Open Range at home, and 300 in theater.

WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white T-shirt, blue short sleeve flat tailed gun hider.

SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer in the Rockies, or winter in the Yucatan. Actually around my part of Texas, I like Fall.

HUGS OR KISSES? Yes thank you!

FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple pie, pecan pie

MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who knows

LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? as above

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Without Remorse by Tom Clancy (for the 3rd time)

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A picture of a "walleye", which is some type of Yankee Fish I am told.

WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I don't watch TV.

FAVORITE SOUND[S]? Children laughing, wind rustling the grass and trees, a gurgling creek, song birds

ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones

WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? British Columbia Canada

DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?I like to think so

WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In the old (no longer existent) hospital in my home town, North Central Texas.

WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone else's.

Join in if you want.

Mr Fixit


No comments: