Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Fixit Shop Presents:

I read Law Dog every day I guess, I enjoy his wit and wisdom. I have to say that when I read his latest post I thought "good job!". As I was reading the comments section I found that someone calling them self "pn nj" took offense to his actions. Now, Law Dog needs no defense from me. I know that his wit can cut to the bone if he so chooses.

However, I couldn't help but think of those Budweiser Beer commercials when I read pn nj's comments. So, with apologies to both Law Dog, and Anheuser-Busch;

The Fixit Shop and Budweiser presents "Real men of Genius"

Real men of genius

Today, we salute you Mister Uptight Blog Post Commentator.

Mr. Uptight Blog Post Commentator

Here's to you oh nameless arbitrator of all that is right and good.

He's a know it all.

You are the one to step up and proclaim "No more! You have crossed the line because I said so."

Who made you the boss?

It's up to you to prove there's two ways to do things, your way and the wrong way.

He might be a little a-anal.

So crack open a nice cold Bud light, oh master of missed satire, it'll go good with that ego.

But maybe better with the id.

Anheuser-Busch, Houston Texas

Mister Uptight Blog Post Commentator.


Mr Fixit








7 comments:

MonkeyGirl said...

I thought the same thing when I read that comment. I didn't, however, possess the creativity to turn it into a Bud Light commercial. You, sir, are a genius.

Ambulance Driver said...

I'm pissing myself here, Fixit.

I can hear the music in the background as i read the lyrics...

Brandon said...

LOL, not too bad, not too bad at all.

Chris in SE TX said...

AWESOME!!!!!

Maggie said...

Love it! Huge fan of the commercials - this made my day!

Dan O. said...

Hear the music, AD? I was singing the lyrics in my head as I read them.

Don't like the beer, but those commercials are the best.

Hobie said...

What a hoot! Took me a couple of minutes to compose myself enough to comment. Thanks!