Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weekend Update

A little update on the blog. I have added a couple more Blogs to my list of Worthy Reads. They're not new, and I didn't just discover them either. I've added Matt G, and Tamara. I'm sure everyone who comes here, has seen them and goes there. It's just that now, I don't have to go to all the trouble of typing in Peace be with you, and View from the porch into the search bar of Google. I read them everyday anyway, so this update is mainly for me.

Also because I like it, I have added the Day by Day cartoon strip to the bottom of my page. It is the "live feed" if you will, and will automatically update everyday. I have to thank Xavier for turning me onto that one. It took a while, but I went back and read every strip. Now I am up to date, and will stay that way.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Mr Fixit

2 comments:

BobG said...

Excellent additions; they have some of the best blogs out there.

Matt G said...

Thanks for the love, brother man!