Monday, March 5, 2007

Sorry for the Delay

Blogging is a bit behind schedule of late, for that I am sorry. I know that all seven of my readers check in to see what I have posted, only to find nothing new. There is a reason.

I am attending school over on the North West side of Ft. Worth. This week I am in a fire department class at the Tarrant County Community College, near Lake Worth. That is in addition to my regular work shift, and trying to study for a promotional test.

*sigh*

I will try to post every couple of days.

Please bear with me.


Mr Fixit

7 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

I'm patient, Fixit. Study hard, and blog when you can.

Do they issue you a crayon to take the Chief's Exam? ;)

Mr. Fixit said...

Two! Red AND blue.

Strings said...

Are they the horse-leg crayons, or do they give you the big-kids lil' thangs? ;)

Don't worry about loosing readership, Mr Fixit: I don't really have much else to do... :P

Shinerbocker said...

Make that 8 faithful readers....good luck with all your scholastics!

Brandon said...

Good luck in your studies! I found your blog courtesy of AD and linked you, I hope that's ok with you. If not, just let me know and I'll remove you as soon as I can.

BobG said...

Good luck with the test.

OldeForce said...

Nine...