Monday, March 19, 2007

A Quickie....

post. What were you thinking?

My part time mowing business is starting to get busy now that the weather is warming nicely. I also have about a week to go until the promotional test I'm studying for. So if anybody has any last minute study tips, I'm listening. I'm not feeling real confident about this test. I just haven't put in the time I think it's going to take. Three months of studying is all I have done. We'll see in a week or so.

I'm going to take the rest of this week for studying. Hang with me, I'll be back soon. I've been working on some posts in my head. I want to tell you about a Glock pistol I received, I have a few questions that some of you might be able to help me with. I also have a Sistema Colt that I intend to make a project of very soon.

I'm also planning on telling you folks about one of our frequent patients from a while back. She has a very interesting history involving Watergate, the Secret Service and hiding her identity. I am working on the story of when the dead man spoke to the Sheriffs Deputy, if I can just get it to make sense for you folks. And I'll even throw in a few more 'fun with the cops' stories.

Until then, thanks for reading.

Mr Fixit

2 comments:

BobG said...

Best of luck with your studying; get back to us when you are able.

Brandon said...

Good luck studying, I know it's not fun.