Sunday, February 18, 2007

Now Brady's on It!

Damn it! Jim Zumbo post has been picked up by the Brady Campaign. They are already using it to show that even hunters support reasonable restrictions.
If you can stomach it, the link is here.

Damn!

I think the man meant what he said in his original post.

For what it is worth, I understand that Remington Firearms have already dropped all support for Zumbo and his website, as well as his television show.

I think that this is a time when we need to contact all of his sponsors. We should ask them to follow Remington's example.

Mr Fixit

He has aided and abetted a known enemy. That is treason.

1 comment:

Snap said...

I don't know how much of that Brady Bunch myspace page to believe, the thing's been hacked at least half a dozen times in the time since they put it up. Nevertheless, there's a lot more anti-gun control comments than support on that post. Small but vocal minority? I think not.