Thursday, January 4, 2007

More Predictions

Since my last post, I have done some further research in the predictions thing.

Seems Mexico has a Grand Warlock who has made a few predictions of his own. Funny, he didn't mention anything about US attacks, Pat Robertson, or Eric Cartman.

With time on my hands, and Google on my computer, I looked to see what some of the predictions for 2007 were:
I found the obligatory predictions of the end of the world.
Somebody is predicting that "Vulcan is the distant, yet to be observed, dark star companion to our sun", which will cause a giant asteroid to impact Earth.

I predict someone will travel in excess of 50 miles to attend a Star Trek convention.

In that vein, allow me to forever commit to electronic media my predictions for 2007.

I predict:
  • Loonys- Now that the Democrats are the majority, the real loonys in the party will try to jump in the spotlight.
  • Natural Disaster. I think there will be one.....somewhere.
  • Immigration- Congress will address immigration, by talking about it, and maybe forming a committee to talk about it. I predict a lot of talk about it, no action.
  • I also predict that people I know will find out I have a blog. I further predict they will be surprised.
We'll come back in a year and see how I did.

Mr Fixit


No comments: